The famous digital marketer Neil Patel, who according to Forbes magazine is one of the top 10 digital marketers in the world, answers the question of what is digital marketing: “Digital marketing is any type of marketing of products and services that is done through electronic devices.”
According to this definition, digital marketing is not a relatively new concept, but the first digital marketing in the world dates back to more than 100 years ago. The radio was invented in 1986. It took 10 years for radio to become a public product and most people to produce it, and that’s why they started thinking about advertising. The first commercials were for an opera, which immediately sold out, and became the birthday of digital marketing. So, in digital marketing, the use of digital tools is important, not just applications and search engines and so on. So digital marketing can be online or offline at the same time.
In online marketing, you communicate with your customers faster and more accurately using the Internet and with the help of other digital tools.
Types of digital marketing tools include:
– Data analysis
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– email marketing
– Click Advertising
– Advertising on social networks
– Management of social networks and its analysis
– Send push notifications
– Publishing ad reporting
– Link shortener
– online chat
If you are wondering why digital marketing is important, consider the following:
• Now marketing strategy depends entirely on digital marketing.
• Increases sales and ultimately increases revenue.
• Helps you to make your brand popular.
• Helps build better customer relationships and improve business prospects.
• Generates a better return on investment (ROI).
• Has extensive and dynamic job opportunities.
• Helps you appear in the search engine SERP.
In this section, we want to introduce you to the latest in the world of technology, digital and marketing.
7 days a week, 24 hours a day