As explained in the previous tutorial, Xampp is a free software that has the ability to set up a local web server on your Windows. To set up FTP in xampp, just follow a few simple steps to set up ftp on your Windows or your Windows VPS Server.
Learn how to Create FTP in XAMPP
1. Open the xampp software.
2. Click on the Start option next to filezilla to run the service.
Note: After running the ftp service correctly, the ports are written next to the service name.
If you want the ftp service to run automatically after each Windows reboot, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the config option.
2. In the window that opens, select the filezilla service and click save.
This is how easy it is for you to set up an ftp service by xampp.
Next, go to the ftp settings so that it can be used without any problems.
FTP Service settings in XAMPP Software
1. Click on the admin option in front of the filezilla name.
2. Choose a password for your admin user. (You can leave the password blank.)
3. Then click on ok.
4. In the page that opens, select the Users option from the edit menu.
5. On the right side of the page, click on add and enter the name of the user to connect to ftp.
Note: In this tutorial, we entered the username Michael.
6. After adding the username in the General section, enter its password.
7. Now click on share folder from the left side of the page.
8. Click on the add option.
9. Select the desired folder for ftp space.
10. Finally, specify the permissions for ftp.
11. Click OK at the end.
This is where ftp settings come in, and you can connect to ftp with software like filezilla.
Dear user, we hope you would enjoy this tutorial, you can ask questions about this training in the comments section, or to solve other problems in the field of Eldernode training, refer to the Ask page section and raise your problem in it as soon as possible. Make time for other users and experts to answer your questions.