How to increase website security, Site Security Tutorials
Website security is one of the most important things in creating and maintaining a website. If the security of your website does not supply could cause serious problems for your website. Often by following the simple can prevent your website from being hacked.
increase website security
- Secure your control panel password by combining different letters, numbers and characters.
- Website email security is also very important and should not be used as simple and guessable passwords.
- When installing content management systems such as WordPress or Joomla … Do not use a default username and use a different one.
- Change the management address of CMS from default to another
- Always keep your site up to date
- When creating a database for your site, select the database name at random
- Create a database table prefix at random
- Disable error reporting on the site
- Creating a password on the admin folder is in the control panels host
- Prevent attempts to log in to site admin.
- Scan your site once a week
- Block user IDs from viewing
- Prevent users from posting HTML comments
- Regular backup of the database